REACH Registration is necessary by certain deadlines, depending on the annual volume marketed. We register substances for both our non-European and European customers.
Most registrations are ‘joint submissions’. A REACH consortium of active companies prepares the REACH registration dossier. Other registrants may join their registration. They must buy a ‘Letter of Access’ to the joint registration.
For joint submissions, our REACH registration service consists of:
• We determine by which deadline the substance must be registered under REACH.
• We find the right REACH consortium for your substance and determine the fee for the ‘Letter of Access’.
• We provide the customer with a short list of data that must be provided. If necessary we assist in collecting this data.
• We check together with our customer if the consortium’s substance ID exactly covers the customers’ substance.
• We acquire the ‘Letter of Access’ from the REACH Consortium.
• We complete the IUICLID registration dossier with the customer’s data.
• We determine with the customer if an SME discount can be obtained for the ECHA registration fee. (SME: Small and medium Sized Enterprise).
• We collect and record the necessary SME-proof from the customer.
• We submit the registration dossier to ECHA (European Chemicals Agency).
• We ensure payment of the registration fee to ECHA (European Chemicals Agency).
Sitmae is also capable of handling more complex REACH registrations. See our section on REACH consultancy.